Wednesday, March 16, 2011

During and After photos - 35 weeks Pregnant

Here are the results of the hair coloring as well as some 35 wk Pregnancy shots.



Getting your hair done is so glamorous!!

I had forgotten just how long coloring your hair takes! It was an excruciatingly long 3 hours of sitting in that chair - and on very little sleep last night I indulged in two coffee's today!

After the glamorous hair doing I had the glamorous eyebrow tinting and waxing session. I really went all out on the maintenance today!

Here are some 'after' shots including the belly!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Might as well get it done while you can! Looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE it!! Your hair looks fantastic and you are looking fit and healthy too :) Enjoy the time you have left :) xx

    ReplyDelete