Friday, April 1, 2011

37 Weeks Pregnant - and had enough!



The first pic looks like I am even being forced to smile - which I am not! But hey - anytime you want to come out into this world now little boy - we are ready for you!!

Looking at the side on picture it is easy to see why I am getting such sever back pain. I have a sway back at the best of times but that extra Lordosis in my lower spine surely has to be contributing right now. I was even trying to stand up straight!


I am having good nights and bad nights when it comes to sleeping - I am finding the more relaxed I can be the better so I am trying very hard to not over do it and rush about in the day time and then to practice some of the meditation techniques I have learnt to help me relax into sleep at night.

Yesterday I quietly turned 32 and I had a Thai foot massage here which was simply AMAZING! It was extremely relaxing and magically made the back pain I had in the morning dissipate by the afternoon. I am tempted to go back next week and have another!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely treat for your birthday Andj. Happy birthday for yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Andrea :) I'm having trouble leaving comments, I am not sure why, so I'm signed in under my Google account xox I'm really enjoying the diversity of your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! And a big happy birthday for yesterday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Andrea!!! I think you look fantastic and what an awesome present! Yeah, I think why not go back for another one :) Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete