Monday, October 25, 2010

Sick Again.

You know, I never get sick. Never.
So being pregnant leaves me feeling pretty crap when I feel sick. It is even worse when I get sickness that is unrelated to the pregnancy that makes me incapable of performing activities of daily living.
I have been feeling crap since Sunday now and Mark had today off work to look after Harris.
I feel like I did when I was 19 and had glandular fever; all achy and unable to do anything that requires physical exertion of any kind.
Then I get all worried about the baby.

My Birth Skills book arrived today and I have started slowly having a look through - so far so good.

I also ordered a Mexican Bola pendant. The idea of them is described below.



Wear the bola pendant under your clothes next to your bump and from around 20 weeks old your baby will be able to hear the bola's gentle chime. As time goes by the chime will become familiar to your baby and may comfort, reassure and relax them in the womb. This understanding stays with the baby and once they are born the bola's chime can again be used to gently settle and soothe.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick - especially when pregnant! I hope you start to feel a bit better soon :) I LOVE the bola pendant idea - I just might have to get me one of those! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how protected babies are from their mothers really - I hope you feel much better soon.

    I can't share any birthing plan stuff, 2 Caesars and the second one involved the same issues so no chance of a VBAC either.

    ReplyDelete