Saturday, November 13, 2010






Can you believe he does that cute hat thing all by himself. He needs no instruction in how to be cute my boy!

It has all been a bit quiet over here this past week. I feel as though I have been barely coping in some parts of my life and I think it is a result of how I am reacting to certain things rather than the event or situation itself.
I have been doing some reading that further cements this thinking.

I am so tired this afternoon from eating a massive brunch with friends this morning that included, Bacon, Eggs and Toast, Croissants with jam and Cranberry, Almond and Apple Loaf. There was coffee and Orange Juice in there as well. It was all amazing food - the best breakfast I have had in a while.  But I feel as though I don't need to eat for a week!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment