Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OMG! Little monsters.






This little monster - who is clearly too cool for school - has been driving me bonkers all week. It takes every bit of my mental strength and physical energy to look after him at the moment, and despite having things that I want to get done during the day, all I can do when he goes down for a nap is nothing.

I am loving the warmer weather and being able to eat some nice salads and drink lots of cool water without freezing my butt off.

Last night we had the most awesome Lamb, Sweet Potato and Feta salad, then today I had the leftovers in a wholemeal and rye wrap for lunch.





I had some Organic Macro whole foods corn chips on the side - they added a nice salty element.


I think that wraps are going to be my choice of lunch food this week - they are really tasty!


I am still struggling with some high stress levels and trying to work out ways to fix them. Not being able to get out and run for an hour and not being able to take anxiety medication just sux. Unfortunately the only thing exercise wise that really helps me with my stress and anxiety is getting my heart rate right up - and I can't do that right now.

Will keep plodding on with the healthy eating, meditation and trying to stay in control of the things that help me to feel better.





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I find walking and swimming quite meditative, especially the swimming when pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye has been driving me mad this week too! They are so frustrating at times aren't they?!!

    Your lunch wrap looks really tasty, might have to have something similar. I used to think that it would be cool to be at home all day because you could have whatever you wanted for lunch, but I tend to find that its harder!

    Hope your stress levels start coming down

    Hilary xx

    ReplyDelete