Thursday, March 24, 2011

36 Weeks Pregnant - an Update


I did promise a follow up post after my scan yesterday - but I just wanted to wait until today to write because I wanted to speak to my OB/Gyn first and get a proper all clear before I got too excited.

It is quite surreal to have a scan at 36 Weeks and know that the little baby you are looking at will be in your arms in just a short amount of time and I am getting impatient damn it!!


So I think that this little guy (and it is definitely a little guy) is just pretty good at curling up and playing tricks on Dr's tape measures because he is a pretty average size and on track to be born a similar size to his big brother who was 8lb at birth.

So in 4 weeks (or so) time - we will welcome him with much love.

Am I ready - no not at all - but really? Are we ever ready?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment