Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Put the purse down and step away from the credit card...

I have been doing some damage these past few days on the old Credit card - mainly buying frivolous things like domain names.

I also decided to treat myself to a new bag purchased online from the US because it is SOOO much cheaper than here right now (Well always cheaper but with the strong AUS dollar I feel justified in saying SOOO much).

I can barely believe it but I decided that I may need to start carrying a backpack (eek - yes you heard correctly) when I have two little ones to worry about. The thing is - I wanted it to be a stylish backpack and not necessarily massive - just enough for a few essentials. I'm talking quick trip to the shops rather than out all day kind of bag. So this is what I splurged on:

Source

Pretty good as far as backpacks go I think. I just wanted something that didn't fall down whenever I bent over to put a child in the car or to pick a child up.

Harris has been quite obsessed with the Bus lately so I arranged with a friend to take him and her little one who is the same age on a bus trip this morning. I couldn't take any pictures because my phone battery died but they had a ball.

We caught the local bus that went all through the surrounding suburbs and then got off at the local Westfield for a coffee and a play, then came home again.

It was a cheap outing and the level of excitement had by the small ones was worth it.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Popping in from AMB to follow you and check out your blog.
    Looking forward to a great read!

    Trish
    xx

    ReplyDelete