Monday, March 21, 2011

Like the new look?

I have been thinking a lot about trying to get a bit more serious with this blog business for a while now - more real life blogging action.

Until now I haven't really had much time to do any research and figure out exactly what I needed to do to bring it all together.

I mean there are domain names and buttons and twitter accounts and facebook pages and that's without learning about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and all the rest of it!!

But today I must have been feeling all Techy because I have made some of it happen.

I now have a button on my sidebar that you can add to your own blog - if you want to of course - and if you have a button and want some extra traffic via my blog then I will be more than happy to return the favour! Here it is right here - all you need to do is cut and paste the HTML code into a HTML/JAVA script gadget in your sidebar!



WatchMummyRun





I am also now on Twitter and Facebook under Watch Mummy Run and the biggest most exciting part -

I have purchased the domain for Watch  Mummy Run!!


It's not working quite yet (because there is a little bit of code I am still to find the brain space to figure out) but I will let you know when it does.

So I decided to do a bit of a whole blog makeover - a little branding so to speak.

I am hoping to write more about my experiences of getting back to fitness and exercise, working within the limitations of my hip problems and facing the challenge of eating well and balancing it all with two small boys - and in a years time a part time job.

My starting point is one of a clean slate - or at least that is how I am seeing it - I may have returned easily to my prebaby weight the first time round with somewhat ease but I wouldn't have called myself 'fit' by any means and I went through some challenging emotional experiences as well.

I really want to document everything that happens this time around and look at just how I am managing it all openly and honestly!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment