Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sometimes it is Nicer to Just Stay at Home...





Don't you think?

We had plans to go to a local YMCA run play session this morning but I always find it hard work - although I like going because it is good for the boy to run around.

I did have to take him to the clinic this morning, however, to get weighed properly to see if we can buy him the next car seat size up. He is a scrawny little thing at 12.7kg so I think we have a way to go yet before we can get that 14kg + car seat.

Afterward we went and got some morning tea at the shops and by the time we were done the play session was already half way over.

So we decided to just come home instead - and to my surprise he amused himself with his cars as soon as we got home - something that rarely happens!

I messed it up of course by getting the camera out!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristy - sometimes all the elements come together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah what a beautiful photo of you two at the end!! xx

    ReplyDelete