Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Coffee Anyone?


Wednesday is currently my favourite day of the week... The reason? I drop the big boy to childcare and then find somewhere to go and chill for some space and me time. This usually involves coffee and cake and sometimes a magazine - although today I was studying.
It's not at all that I don't like hanging out with my big boy - it's just that he never stops - ever. If I do have a coffee when we are out at the shops I normally get it in a takeaway cup and we keep going. It is not at all relaxing. So my Wednesday morning coffee is all about relaxing.
I realise that it's a given that when the new little one makes an appearance all of this may change but until then I will keep on at it!

What did you do to spoil yourself this week?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, it must be the day for it! Coffee and caramel slice for me today. Cheers, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, your morning sounds divine! Oh to have a quiet coffee to myself hehehe. What are you studying? Looks interesting....

    ReplyDelete