Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blogging with a sticky baby...

The whole blogger thing last week really threw me out. I had the time to post and I had a topic or two up my sleeve and and then nada - nothing!

I know how dissapointed you must be that I was unable to post this amazing picture of my kitchen.


Two things to note:

1. The mop across the doorway - The floor was driving me mental as it does daily - but really - who mops daily
Well if I let my inner OCD out I would but thankfully I keep her in chec
However, I really didn't have a choice but to put it off any longer. Why is this important? Because you will note the lovely glossy looking black tiles. A tip for all budding home renovators out there - I thoroughly recommend steering clear of glossy black tiles - the most annoying thing ever - impossible to clean - impossible. When the mop doesn't leave the floor all streaky and it manages to actually look somewhat nice, it only lasts until someone walks on it - and then it looks as though it was never done at all. 

Mopping goes in the Why do I bother files!

2. The mop across the door indicates the floor is wet and keeps small boys and husbands out. Note however that my daily dose of sanity - my can of Diet Coke - is on the kitchen bench - on the other side. (Very small next to the spray and wipe on the bench) 

Disappointing.

As for the sticky baby - he is attached to me 24/7 bar about 2 hours. I have sore shoulders.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Mopping is so on my "why do I bother?" list too.

    At least you didn't mop yourself into a corner. ;)

    ReplyDelete