Thursday, July 14, 2011

Time to start being around here a bit more


Baby B is 3 months old now - doesn't time fly! Blogging has really been last on my list of priorities as when B sleeps I usually have a million and one other things to do - or I am watching something trashy on Foxtel like How to look good naked or What Not To Wear USA.

As you can see from the pic  - we got our first delivery from Aussie Farmers Direct today. I thought that I would give it a go and see if it worked for us. While I prefer to go to the farmers markets I was finding that it didn't really work with my shopping/meal planning schedule all that well. Aussie Farmers Direct deliver here on a Thursday and that works out much better.

I am quite impressed with it so far.  Something unexpected I have liked is the reduction in plastic bags!

B at the park all rugged up in his Maya wrap.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andj, cant believe bub B is 3 months old now - time flies!!

    Just wanted to ask your opinion of the Maya wraps? I've been looking at getting a ring/sling/wrap for bub number 2 (I've already got a Baby Bjorn) so I'm wondering if you'd recommend the Maya Wraps? I've heard good things about them and they are on my shortlist of ones to research!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary, I love it and get so many positive comments. It is really comfortable to use. Takes a bit of practice though and I recommend going to a babywearers group near you for tips. A friend gave me some pointers and I found it much better after that.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete