Friday, July 15, 2011

The Weekly Knit


A few weeks ago I re-learnt how to knit. I was never a very good knitter - it was just something I could never figure out. Then I friend suggested that I needed to learn how to knit in the continental style - so I did and voila - I can knit. Now I am a bit addicted.

It is something I can do with the babe beside me or even asleep in my arms that is a little bit challenging and gives my creative left brain an outlet.

So after finishing the hat above I moved onto scarves. I made one last week that I'm not all that happy with - nothing to do with the knitting and everything to do with the choice of yarn.

So this week I am attempting this:


It is a Jo Sharp pattern for a mobius cowl/scarf. So far it is going well - no mistakes!
I am using a slightly different yarn - a Naturally Aran Tweed in a grey colour.
I'll post a pic when I'm done.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment