Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crunch Time Cookbook

 

I just bought the Crunch Time cookbook by Michelle Bridges - just to try and get a few more ideas for my repertoir of meals and to potentially get some of the things I currently cook a little healthier. 

At the moment I have a list of around 30 or so meals that I make each month - Each fortnight I choose from the list and then go shopping. I don't set a meal for each night, rather I just look at the list and pick something. That way I can eat something that I feel like eating or cooking.

The days that I work are tougher because I don't really feel like spending ages cooking on those days - so I like to have something that is quick and easy or pre cooked and frozen.

It makes it so much easier to eat well when I am organised!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the cookbook too ...shh!!! Nice to see you blogging again - you've had quite a few blog changes so bloom and be planted here (so I don't lose ya!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Liz - I'm feeling good about this one - it feels right.

    ReplyDelete