Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello to all my Valued readers

I have been neglecting this blog for a while now.

That is mainly because I have reevaluated the things that are most important in my life and blogging comes far far down the bottom of the list.

I have to focus on the things that are of the highest priority otherwise I will have a meltdown. (Don't worry - I'm not having a meltdown - but I will if I don't forget about blogging)

I have enjoyed blogging for these past few years but I think that I have come to a time in my life where I need to make more real things a priority - and spend less time sitting in front of a computer screen.

I will keep this blog up because at some point in the future I may want to come back to it- when I have time to dedicate to small selfish parts of myself again - for navel gazing - but that time is not now.

If you would like to keep up with where I am at and see how the little one is doing please email me at andrea@gledhill.id.au and I will point you in the direction for how you can stay more informed!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment