Sunday, July 4, 2010

And we're back!

I knew that I couldn't stay away forever!

I have decided to start blogging again as I try to overcome the chronic muscle pain in my hip and and the anxiety issues I have developed int he past year or so.

I started taking meds for anxiety about 4 months ago when I was beginning to not cope with everything in my world - and they helped - alot.

However, now we are planning on trying to have another baby and I cannot take the anxiety medication any more. I have to ease off it slowly but my solution to this is to get back into daily exercise in an attempt to gain some relief.

I am not planning on running any marathons or anything like that - I just want to do something to get my heart rate up for 40 minutes each day and attempt to eat a little better than I have been of late.

I will try and pop in here a few days a week and let you all know how i am going!

It's not about weight loss - it is simply about heart health and general fitness - wow - I am even considering getting a personal trainer!

I'll keep you all posted!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment