Friday, July 16, 2010

Update Time

Well so much for Wednesday!! Oh Well.

I really haven't done all that much this week. I wend for a big walk on Monday as my car was in for a service and I walked home from the dealership.

My hip started out the week feeling terrible, painful and weak feeling. However as the week has progressed I have had no pain whatsoever - for the forst time on over 12 months and it is amazing! I am back to the physio tomorrow morning for some more of her magic.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my fitness at the moment - I keep thinking I don't have time - but that's not it at all. I just need to reframe the priorities of other things that until now I have been making more important. I am working to reduce the amount that I have committed to and that will help.

The day's that I work have really had me stumped for a while now as to what to do about exercise - I realised this week that the only solution is to get up at 5am and get on the spin bike or go outside running. Right now it is dark and approximately -5 most mornings here and running is not appealing on those days. The bike is looking promising. Now I just have to work on the headspace.

I haven't noticed too much in the way of I can't's this week; but I did start reading the Steven Covey Book - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and it has really struck a chord with me. I need to spend some time reflecting and thinking and I will find myself in the right headspace again I think.

I am feeling really good right now - it is time to make the most of that!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment