Sunday, October 10, 2010

A quiet Sunday

We have had a relatively quiet Sunday, punctuated by shopping, eating, napping and household chores.

Eating has been a challenge for me these past few weeks. I tend to be able to prepare food but then I don't feel like eating at all. I am thinking that it is largely psychological - because tonight I forced myself to eat and I was fine.

This baby is a hungry little being and this afternoon decided it absolutely must have the heavily calorie laden english muffins with peanut butter and strawberry jam! Yum!!


After napping and rousing myself back to consciousness - I often wake up feeling worse than when I lay down for half an hour. I spent the afternoon packing away all of the clothes that have no hope of fitting me now until possibly next summer (Gosh I hope I can be back in semi decent shape by next summer - I haven't had a good summer in two years now!!)
Chicken Enchiladas and Salad were on the menu for dinner. Harris was a little unsure but we told him it was lasange and he gobbled it up!



And now it is time to put one last load of washing away and change the duvet over to the summer duvet - it is getting a little warm! Then I plan to put my feet up and slip on my new slippers for a nice cup of tea.

Good night!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment