Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In this week before Christmas

We are all busy little elves I am sure. But I really feel like one of Santa's elves as I have been soo busy making and creating and crafting up toys and food and last minute gifts. In the past week and a half I have made:

- A gluten free plum pudding
- Chocolate Fudge
- Caramel and Walnut fudge
- 3 Christmas quilted stockings
- A Sandbag throwing game for Harris and one of his little friends - (Will Share later in the week)
- Multiple batches of Ice Cream and Sorbet (Jasmine Green Tea Sorbet is OH SO YUM!)
- 2 Pairs of PJ's as a Christmas present for Harris
- 2 pairs of PJ pants extra (We don't seem to be able to keep up with PJ's in this house)

Oh my has that sewing machine had a workout!

It is all very rewarding though. I like being able to whip up something crafty when I get a brilliant idea pop into my head.

On another note - This is my new baby.


I am slightly in awe of her - she is one decent piece of sewing machinery. However, I have not yet taken her out of her box. There is some rearranging to be done in the sewing room first and that isn't going to happen until next week when I have a bit more time.

I think that she needs a name though - perhaps Evie.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I would love a sewing machine Andrea, but haven't managed to justify the expense yet. Maybe if I get the 3 bedroom house I'm trying to buy, I will be able to create a sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete