Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week's end


So here I am at 30+ weeks. AS a comparison - this was me when I was pregnant with Harris at 31 weeks.







So quite similar really.

I have had an up and down week - I kind of half stuck to my plan and was eating well until the working half of my week started and then I got all rushed and tired and things went down hill pretty fast - I guess you could say that work makes me lose all focus. Due to the inflexible nature of my job ( we absolutely must be there between 810 am and 5pm - unless there is a medical appointment etc) and there are no shift arrangements. What that means is that I find it difficult to do anything other than the bare minimum to get through life for those three days. I know that it will be even harder when I have 2 babies. I really did like my life better when I could easily fit exercise in everyday without it causing me unnecessary stress and anxiety. I wish my job was more flexible. But hey - only 4 more weeks where I have to think about all of that!



post signature

1 comment: